BALI YOGA GETAWAY – ESCAPE TO PARADISE & ENOY A LUXURY HEALTH RETREAT – Special from $999.00
Bali Nov 28th to Dec 3rd for 5 Nights, 6 Days in Paradise.
Bali Yoga Getaway will be your personal paradise from the moment you arrive. Rejuvenate your Mind, Body & Soul with Yoga, Spa treatments, Endless pool time to and Nourishing foods by our In-house private chef. How much or how little you do is entirely up to you.
This Boutique style Yoga retreat caters for each individuals needs for Yoga, Sun, Surf and Fun.
Bali is one of the most spiritually rich parts of the world. You will enjoy ‘Eat Pray Love’ style soul adventures, peace & time to find yourself amongst rich green rice paddies, ancient temples and endless stretches of sea.
Set in a luxurious private Villa that combines beauty, luxury, and serenity all within 5 minutes of the trendy boutiques, restaurants and colour of Seminyak.
This retreat allows you to do as much or as little as you like. Lie by the pool, long walks on the beach to capture signature Bali Sunsets over the ocean, learn to surf or stand up paddleboard, horseriding on the beach & yoga.
Get yourself relaxed for Christmas and New year with daily yoga and guided meditations that will soothe the busiest of minds.
- Make lasting changes through the lifestyle that is yoga
- Learn tools to manage stress in everyday life
- The biggest lesson you will learn is the power to bring peace to your life, and ongoing happiness through yoga, meditation & empowering workshops on law of attraction & positive thinking.
This will be your sanctuary away from it all. We look forward to welcoming you into Paradise.
Prices start from AUS $999.00 Twin Share Deluxe Room Single room AUS $1299.00
To book Please call me on 0400 115 611
** Please enquire for specials on groups of 3 or more if you wish to have a girls trip away
THE SACRED PLACES EXPERIENCE
Needing a complete break away to recharge the body, mind and spirit then this is the retreat for you. The spa treatments, daily yoga, mindfulness and the stunning surrounds will soak into your very being, giving you a chance to rejuvenate Body, Mind and Spirit.
Through yoga, meditation and workshops we aim to help you find your true essence. Our classes are non pretentious, warm and welcoming of all levels.
Our aim is for you to leave the retreat transformed and with tools to stay calm and positive on and off the mat!
THE SACRED PLACES YOGA TEAM
This retreat will be facilitated by Bronwyn Murphy.
Bronwyn’s signature yoga will leave you feeling Zen as she guides you through a flowing vinyasa yoga class that ends with a deep guided meditation to tranquil music.
Bronwyn will guide you through daily meditation and teach you the art of mindfulness so that you may take this off the mat and into the world. She believes in the tools of Yoga to heal your body and maintain happiness and lasting peace in your everyday life.
As a trained Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga teacher there is also the added option of a day trip to beautiful Jimbaran Bay to soak up the beach and try SUP Yoga.
Bronwyn runs workshops in manifesting and abundance so you can learn the art of manifesting in your daily life. A fun time to find your purpose and set some clear goals for 2017.
- Nutritious Breakfast & Dinner Daily – (Lunch can be bought whilst out & about at nearby organic cafes & beach cafes, Umalayas has some signature french cafes that must be experienced)
- Self Development & Wellness workshops on mindfulness, stress management and the Law of Attraction.
- Daily Yoga classes to cleanse, tone and rejuvenate your Body, Mind & Spirit
- Daily Guided meditation (making this a daily practice in your life to calm a busy mind & stay focused)
- Morning & Afternoon healthy snacks, unlimited tea/fresh coffee/water etc…
- A take home Yoga Mat & journal
- Daily Green Juice to Detox (using fresh Balinese in season fruits)
- Gift bag with a signature crystal, a sarong & products
- 1x Meditation CD to take home for sleeping easy, stress management & happiness
- 1x Private Yoga lesson & take home practise to keep you stress free when you leave
- Airport Transfer
- One In-house massage
Optional extra activities
- Day Spa treatments, massages, scrubs, manicures, pedicures
- Surf Lesson
- Shopping tour (perfect for Christmas preparations)
- Sunset Beach Horseriding in Seminyak
- Temple visit
- 1/2 day tour to magical Jimbaran Bay with optional Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga lesson
- Balinese Cooking class
BEACH HORSERIDING….SUNSET WALKS ON THE BEACH…..DAY SPA VISITS
TOP THINGS TO DO IN, BALI, INDONESIA
1. SUNSET WALK ALONG SEMINYAK BEACH
Seminyak Beach is a continuous expanse of grey sand stretching in both directions as far as the eye can see. Bali is blessed with sunsets over the water and the cheapest entertainment in town is a walk along the long stretch of Seminyak beach at 6pm. On the way, you rent a sun lounger or just park on the sand to watch the golden sun dip down over the Indian Ocean. What a beautiful way to find yourself & set your dreams for 2017…
1. BUNGALOW LIVING (DECORATION AND RESTAURANT)
Bungalow Living is located in Canggu, close to Umalas. Bungalow is 2 things, in 2 buildings on both side of a road:
- A nice restaurant for people who want to eat fresh and organic good things. A perfect spot to visit in the afternoon, for tea with a nice piece of cake. Their juices are amazing.
- A deco store, with colorful, playful objects handmade in Bali, as well as beautiful fabrics from all over Indonesia. If you love home decorations this is for you.
2. SUNDARI (SPA)
A high-end spa, Sundari Day Spa is beautiful decorated (sleek modern design with traditional materials) & affordable treatments A perfect way to unwind from a busy year and give back to yourself before the Xmas rush.
This private luxury villa, located in Umalas combines beauty, luxury, and serenity all within 5 minutes of the trendy boutiques, restaurants & day spas of Seminyak.
Located adjacent to the street in the quiet neighborhood of Umalas. Access is through large traditional Balinese doors, which open onto a water garden and fountain area which leads to the downstairs living area.
- Massive ensuite bathrooms with Palimanan stone-covered walls and modern finishes.
- Large bedrooms each with large ensuites covered in floor to ceiling palaman stone, marble vanities and modern fittings.
- Free form swimming pool with sunbeds and expansive timber decks.
- The main bedroom has an inside and outdoor ensuite with its own private tropical fish pond
- Each bed is covered in white linen with goose down duvets and pillows where sleeping is a pleasure
- Water gardens with lotus and koi.
- Lush, tropical landscaping.
- Free WiFi throughout the villa
- Gardener and Private Chef onsite
What people have said:
“Before I came on a retreat with Bronwyn I suffered anxiety. After 5 days away I was blessed with the tools to manage my stress and find true belief in myself. I returned to Melbourne feeling so positive and calm. Her retreat was life changing.” Annabel J. AUS
“Preparing to head home from what has been one of the most amazing choices I have ever made, I have met people from every walk of life from all over the world, I couldn’t be more grateful right now, I am happy, focused, healthy and hoping a better person. I would highly recommend it. Thank you to the team at Sacred Places Yoga for making my retreat so fantastic, spiritual and transformative. Bali it has been a pleasure – I am grateful” Christa Belle, UK
I had an absolute amazing time taking part of the Yoga retreat in run by the beautiful Bronwyn Murphy. Bronwyn’s carefree, relaxed, gentle and caring approach allowed me to quickly transition from an anxious mess to be present and in the zen.
I met a group of incredible and beautiful souls in which we have remained friends and keep in touch with. I had the time of my life and would definitely recommend Bronwyn’s Yoga retreats for anyone looking to de stress, unwind, relax, be present, live in the moment and above all have fun.” Rose S. AUS
“Was truly a slice of heaven.
Lead by the Queen of all Goddesses, it was inspiring, relaxing, fun and delicious!
Cannot wait until the next one….for more realising of dreams and beliefs.
Thank you, dearest Bronwyn.” Felicity, AUS.
Only 8 places are available at this exclusive retreat and they book quickly so don’t delay!
** Special discount on group bookings – enquire today
Prices start from AUS $999.00 (Twin Share)
Private Luxury Room from AUS $1299.00 (Single)
|Two Single King Beds
|Deluxe Large Room with King Bed
|Single||Deluxe Large Room with King Bed
|Deluxe||Deluxe room with an inside and outdoor ensuite with its own private tropical fish pond||1699.00|
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0400 115 611
** Special discount on group bookings – enquire today